First, hobby report, then the picture show lol.
So past couple nights I got some conversions completed - a squad of Saurus Kroot and a squad of vulturekin. Unfortunately, my initial attempt at duplicating my custom bitz was met by failure - press molding items that have complex curves is difficult, and I mixed my putty too soft. Setbacks, but I will press on with what I have learned.
Ok, so that's about it, on to the pretty pictures.
Yup, that's my entire Kroot collection - that's what 289 Kroot look like.
Included in that are:
- 10 squads of 20 Kroot carnivores, each including a shaper (5 squads expertly painted and lightly converted for character by my friend Angel Crespo)
- A squad of 20 carnivores converted from Lizardmen Saurus Warriors, Shaper converted from the Temple Guard from the Carnosaur.
- 2 squads of 10 vulturekin, each with a shaper (Again, one squad of 10 painted and created by Angel - his actually utilized tau fire warrior torso and legs, with greenstuff spacer, making them stand taller then my vulturekin)
- 15 Forgeworld Knarloc Riders
- 9 hounds
- 3 Angkor Prok models, 2 from Crespo - one to act as my hound herd, one to be Angkor, and one converted to have an evicerator.
- Kroot Shaman, cornverted from the WHFB Dogs of War Dark Emissary
- Greater Knarloc, converted from a Lizardmen Carnosaur (another item I inherited, this time from my friend Zach Francisco)