Tuesday, October 13, 2015

The Mercenary warhost

First, hobby report, then the picture show lol.

So past couple nights I got some conversions completed - a squad of Saurus Kroot and a squad of vulturekin. Unfortunately, my initial attempt at duplicating my custom bitz was met by failure - press molding items that have complex curves is difficult, and I mixed my putty too soft. Setbacks, but I will press on with what I have learned.

Ok, so that's about it, on to the pretty pictures.

Yup, that's my entire Kroot collection - that's what 289 Kroot look like. 

Included in that are:

- 10 squads of 20 Kroot carnivores, each including a shaper (5 squads expertly painted and lightly converted for character by my friend Angel Crespo)
- A squad of 20 carnivores converted from Lizardmen Saurus Warriors, Shaper converted from the Temple Guard from the Carnosaur.
- 2 squads of 10 vulturekin, each with a shaper (Again, one squad of 10 painted and created by Angel - his actually utilized tau fire warrior torso and legs, with greenstuff spacer, making them stand taller then my vulturekin)
My squad, followed by 3 of his
- 15 Forgeworld Knarloc Riders
- 7 Kroot jetbikers, also brought to life by Angel
- 12 Krootoxen
- 9 hounds
- Master Shaper converted from a Broodlord
There in front on the 40mm base
- 3 Angkor Prok models, 2 from Crespo - one to act as my hound herd, one to be Angkor, and one converted to have an evicerator.
- Kroot Shaman, cornverted from the WHFB Dogs of War Dark Emissary 
- Greater Knarloc, converted from a Lizardmen Carnosaur (another item I inherited, this time from my friend Zach Francisco)

No comments:

Post a Comment